We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fungicide of systemic action Proton can be used to protect and treat cereals, fruit and vegetable crops from powdery mildew, all types of spots, rust. The drug has a long period of activity. Protects plants from pathogens of fungal diseases for a whole month. Begins to act one hour after the treatment of crops.
Composition, release form and purpose of the fungicide Proton
Two-component fungicidal agent protects and treats plants from scab, rust, powdery mildew, mildew, powdery mildew, septoria, sooty fungi, burns, leaf spots. The active substance is kresoxim-methyl and epoxiconazole.
The fungicide is in the form of a suspension concentrate. Sold in 10 liter plastic cans. The suspension is mixed with a certain amount of water. Plants are sprayed with fungicidal solution during the growing season.
The mechanism of action of the drug
The drug consists of two active substances, each of which acts on a fungal infection. The fungicide penetrates into plants through the leaves and root system, spreads through the organs and protects the culture from fungi. Kresoxim-methyl suppresses cellular mitochondrial respiration of pathogens. Suspends the development of fungi, prevents sporulation.
The substance is most effective at the initial stage of the development of the disease. It contributes to the eradication of the pathogen, has a long-term protective property. The second active ingredient, epoxiconazole, inhibits enzymes during sterol biosynthesis. It has a high protective and healing effect.
Impact rate, period of protective action
Most of the active substances are absorbed by the plant within 1-2 hours. The fungicide takes effect immediately. The drug eradicates the pathogen and remains in the organs of the plant for 4-5 weeks. The action of the active substances does not diminish in cold and humid weather.
The fungicide shows its protective properties for one month.
Advantages and disadvantages of the tool
Advantages of the fungicide:
- treats major fungal diseases of cereals;
- used to protect fruit (apple, pear) and vegetable (tomatoes, cucumbers) crops;
- can be used for prevention and treatment;
- is not washed off by rain;
- quickly begins to act;
- remains active for a long time;
- reduces the impact on the culture of stress factors.
- with systematic use, a number of fungi can show resistance;
- a solution prepared from a suspension and water cannot be stored for a long time.
Consumption rate for different plants
The fungicidal agent is used for such crops:
- For cereals (wheat, barley). For ten liters of water, you need 10 milliliters of suspension.
- For fruit (apple, pear). For ten liters of water, you need 10 milliliters of suspension.
- For vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers). For ten liters of liquid, you need 5-10 milliliters of suspension.
- For grapes. For ten liters of water, you need 5-6 milliliters of suspension.
How to prepare a working solution
To prepare a fungicidal mixture for irrigating plants, you need to take clean water and a certain amount of suspension. The solution is kneaded in a plastic container. First, a measured amount of the suspension is dissolved with a liter of water. Then add the required amount of liquid. The well-mixed mixture is poured into a spray bottle.
Ten liters of fungicidal solution is enough to spray one hundred square meters.
Instructions for the use of the fungicide
Rules for using a freshly prepared solution:
- Cereals are sprayed only once, at the very beginning of the growing season (in spring), and winter crops - in the fall.
- Fruits are processed 1-4 times per season, except for the flowering period. The first time - at the time of the formation of scab spores (in the spring). Observe the interval between treatments in 20 days. 30 days before harvesting, the last spraying with a fungicidal solution is carried out.
- The drug is used on grapes for prophylaxis, before flowering or after. A total of 2 treatments are carried out. The interval is 20 days. The last spraying is one month before harvest.
- Vegetables are processed 1-2 times per season. An interval of 30 days is observed between sprays. The last treatment is carried out 30 days before harvesting.
Precautions when working with the product
You need to mix the solution in a protective mask, rubber gloves and a special suit. During work, it is necessary to ensure that the fungicide does not come into contact with the skin or eyes. Do not inhale vapors or drink concentrated suspension. After working with the drug, you need to wash your hands and face with warm water and soap, rinse your mouth with a soda solution.
The drug belongs to the 3rd hazard class. Dissolves quickly in soil without polluting the environment. The fungicide is not toxic to humans, animals, birds, fish. Does not harm plants, beneficial insects, bees, but it is advisable not to use the drug during the flowering of crops and the intense summer of bees.
Interaction with other drugs
The drug is compatible with other fungicidal agents, except for alkaline ones. Can be used with insecticides, acaricides, growth regulators for complex treatment of crops. In each case of application, a compatibility test of the mixed preparations is required.
Terms and conditions of storage
The fungicidal preparation must be used within 4 years from the date of manufacture. In tightly closed original packaging, it can be stored at room temperature in a room protected from moisture, frost, direct sunlight. The chemical should be kept out of the reach of children, away from food.
Are there any analogues?
The fungicidal agent Proton has several preparations that are similar in terms of constituent components and the principle of action. For example, the fungicides Collix Strobitek, Therapist Pro contain the substance kresoxim-methyl, which inhibits the development of scab, powdery mildew, burns, and leaf spots.
In the preparations Rex Duo, Osiris, Therapist Pro, Triad there is a component epoxiconazole, which is used against rust, spots, powdery mildew, septoria.