We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pickled mushrooms for the winter are easy to prepare and have a unique taste. They are prepared in combination with mustard, honey, cloves or garlic.
Rules for successful conservation
Flywheels do not belong to the category of capricious mushrooms. Despite this, before pickling them, you need to familiarize yourself with a number of rules. They will allow you to get tasty preservation with a minimum of cost.
- Choosing a place to collect. Collection cannot be carried out in urban areas, along roads or in the immediate vicinity of industrial facilities.
- Selection of mushrooms. Only young strong specimens are used for pickling. The product is not subject to long-term storage and deteriorates quickly.
- Time for preparing. In the classic recipe, the mushrooms must be boiled. It is important to keep the cooking time right. The readiness signal is the moment when the flywheels begin to sink to the bottom.
- Combination with other types. Combination of several types of mushrooms in one preservation is not recommended.
- Correct storage. Pickled mushrooms are stored throughout the winter in a cold cellar or basement. The best place to store food is in the refrigerator.
Cooking recipes are varied. Depending on personal preferences, it can be canned according to the classic recipe, in a quick way, with the addition of honey, mustard, garlic or spices.
Classic marinade recipe
Mushrooms pickled for the winter according to the classic recipe are always popular.
- flywheels 1 kg;
- salt 1 tablespoon;
- sweet peas 4 pcs.;
- carnation buds 4 pcs.;
- laurel leaf;
- vinegar 1 tablespoon.
Before pickling mushrooms, they must be sorted out and old and spoiled specimens removed.
- We wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Cut the large ones into 2-4 parts, leave the small ones entirely.
- Scald the washed product with boiling water and transfer to a large saucepan.
- For the brine, mix a liter of water with salt, lavrushka and clove buds. Pour the resulting mixture into slicing. We put the container on fire and cook for 40 minutes.
- After boiling, remove the foam. Add acetic acid 5 minutes before cooking.
- We put the salted mushrooms in pre-prepared jars and roll up the lids.
The preparation process of this recipe is simple and does not require a lot of time.
Clove and Cinnamon Recipe
The mushrooms marinated with cloves and cinnamon have an incredible spicy aroma.
- flywheels 2 kg;
- water 2 liters;
- salt 150 g;
- acetic acid 5% - 2 cups;
- sugar 20 g;
- citric acid 4 g;
- allspice 8 peas;
- bay leaf 4 pieces;
- carnation 6 buds;
- cinnamon 2 g.
Mushroom storage jars require preliminary sterilization.
- Preservation preparation begins with the marinade. For it we mix water, salt and acetic acid. Bring the resulting mixture to a boil.
- We wash and clean the selected mushrooms. For convenience, we cut them into small pieces.
- Add chopped mushrooms to the brine and marinate over low heat until tender. The readiness of the mushrooms is determined by their sinking to the bottom.
- Add granulated sugar, citric acid and spices to the marinade. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
- Put the mushrooms in jars and fill with marinade. The jars should have a volume right up to the lid. Close the finished conservation with lids. Mushroom pickling takes several days.
The workpiece is stored in a refrigerator or cold basement. The recipe for pickled mushrooms with cloves has a strong spicy aroma with a slight pungent taste. The presence of cinnamon gives the marinade a slight bitterness and astringent taste.
Recipe with honey and mustard
Lovers of sweeter taste will love the recipes for cooking with honey. The recipe for pickled mushrooms below belongs to the quick preservation category. The dish is ready to eat in a day. But if it is necessary for it to be better saturated with aroma, it is better to prepare preservation for the winter.
- boiled mushrooms 2 kg;
- garlic 10 cloves;
- liquid honey 150 g;
- mustard powder 80 g;
- acetic acid 5% 500 ml;
- parsley 100 g;
- salt 20 g
Before preparing the conservation, the mushrooms are boiled until cooked and dried.
- In a small container, mix mustard powder, honey and acetic acid. It is best to use balsamic vinegar. Mix all ingredients thoroughly until smooth.
- Rinse the parsley, chop finely and add to the honey-mustard mixture.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces and add to the spicy mass.
- Add salt to the marinade. Mix the mass well and put in a water bath. The mixture is heated until a homogeneous liquid mass is formed.
- We put mushrooms in pre-sterilized jars. Pour the marinade evenly into the container. It is important that it completely covers the flywheels.
- Leave the mushrooms to salt overnight. It is better to store the finished preservation in the refrigerator.
You can pickle mushrooms according to different recipes. According to reviews from housewives, each recipe has its own benefits. “I prefer the classic taste. Therefore, I can only canned mushrooms with pepper, cloves and citric acid. This recipe has a mild, spicy taste. " Another notes: “I harvest my mushrooms with honey. The marinade gives the mushrooms a light sweetness and a slight spice. They are a great snack for any side dish. "