We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Baked pickled peppers have a lot of fans. It is much tastier and more aromatic than fresh, and dishes from it are appropriate both on weekdays and during festive events. In addition to the presence of almost all vitamins and minerals, it is valued for the formation of a large volume of lycopene. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps slow down the aging process in the body.
Features of baked pickled appetizer
The dish is attractively low in calories, rich in retinas and other healthy ingredients. The combination of vitamins P and C will help reduce the risk of stroke. The vegetable is also known for its ability to effectively prevent cancer.
Rules for serving the table
A bright and versatile autumn appetizer - an original base for various salads, an addition to hot potatoes. The vegetable replaces tomatoes in bruschetta, becomes the basis for sandwiches, and is used as an independent dish with bread or flatbread.
What ingredients are needed
To achieve optimal results, it is important to observe the correct dosage of the ingredients. When preparing the marinade, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kilogram of bell pepper;
- 30 grams of garlic;
- 200 milliliters of drinking water;
- 100 milliliters of table vinegar;
- 100 grams of granulated sugar;
- 30 grams of rock salt;
- 40 grams of sunflower oil.
It is important to weigh all the ingredients, including the garlic.
Cooking a dish step by step
Having picked up all the necessary ingredients, it is important to follow the step-by-step cooking:
- Thoroughly washed and wiped vegetables are laid out on a baking sheet and baked in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Put the peppers in a saucepan with a lid or in a bag for about 15 minutes. Then, the skin is removed from the vegetable.
- After peeling, the peppers are cut into wide strips and placed in a glass container with the addition of chopped garlic cloves.
- Garlic appetizer is poured with marinade, for the preparation of which they take olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, hot pepper. The marinade can be varied with other ingredients according to personal taste.
- The vegetable in the marinade is covered with a lid and placed in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours, or better for the whole night.
Pepper juice after baking is optimal for use in marinade.
Each housewife has her own secrets of cooking, with which she wants to surprise family and friends.
Serbian baked sweet peppers
The Serbian version matches the traditional recipe. It is only recommended to choose a larger and more brightly colored vegetable and burn it after washing. Ideally, this is best done over an open fire.
How to pickle baked peppers in the oven for the winter
For use in winter, already baked peppers with marinade are placed in the refrigerator for 5-6 days. Then it is immediately rolled into clean glass jars with further sending for long-term storage in a cool place, for example, in a cellar.
Rules and terms of storage of workpieces
To try the workpiece in the near future, the jar is tightly closed with lids and put into the refrigerator. The product does not need to be sterilized. With prolonged storage for the winter, jars are sterilized in a water bath for half an hour.
Banks are stored in a cool place from a month to one and a half years.