We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Recipes for eggplant with champignons for the winter are striking in variety, but they are all based on the classic method of preparation. The differences lie in the set of components. Hobbyists can add more hot peppers, and changing the honey or sugar rate will adjust the sweetness of the finished snack. The main thing is that this dish is not only tasty, but also healthy, since it consists of vegetables, contains a large amount of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Features of cooking eggplant with mushrooms for the winter
The taste of the workpieces and the success of their storage depend on the correct choice of products and the preparation of storage containers.
How to properly prepare vegetables and mushrooms
It is recommended to choose blue ones, since solanine is formed in overripe fruits. The substance can cause food poisoning, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting appear.
Eggplants must be washed, the stem removed. An important step is sprinkling the chopped vegetables with salt and aging until the juice is released. After they must be wrung out. Thus, bitterness and excess liquid are removed, the pieces of vegetables will be easier to fry.
The preparation of the mushrooms is straightforward: they must be washed and cut into pieces. Further according to the recipe.
It is recommended to choose a small container for storing eggplant vegetable snacks: 0.5-1 liter.
- Wash with baking soda.
- If the recipe does not provide for sterilization, then the containers and lids need to be sterilized in any convenient way (hold over steam, fry in the oven, heat in the microwave, boil).
- Sterilized containers must be thoroughly dried.
How to cook eggplant with mushrooms
There are several ways to prepare such eggplants. Most of them are based on the classic recipe. Cooking options differ in the set of components and their quantity.
A simple recipe
It is not difficult to prepare blue canned for the winter according to this recipe. In a ready-made vegetable snack, they acquire a mushroom flavor.
- eggplant - 2.5-3 kilograms;
- carrots - 700 grams;
- bell pepper - 1.2 kilograms;
- onions - 700-800 grams;
- garlic - 8-10 cloves.
For the marinade:
- olive oil (sunflower) - 160 milliliters;
- vinegar - 140 milliliters;
- salt - 55 grams;
- sugar - 160 grams.
Scheme of actions:
- Wash vegetables, cut into cubes. Sprinkle with salt. Squeeze out after half an hour.
- Peel sweet pepper from seeds, wash, cut into strips (not long).
- Peel the carrots, grate, it is recommended to use the device for cooking carrots in Korean.
- Peel the onions, cut into half rings.
- Place all components in containers of the appropriate size. Pour in the oil, pour in the salt and sugar. Simmer for a quarter of an hour.
- Chop the chives with a garlic press, add to the vegetables, pour in the vinegar and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Arrange in sterilized, dry containers, seal tightly. After cooling, put away for storage.
Option with champignons
This cooking option is distinguished by the presence of champignons in the preparation.
Eggplants in the finished dish take on a mushroom flavor, while champignons enhance and complement it, creating an amazing mushroom appetizer.
- You will need 1.2-1.4 kilograms of mushrooms. They must be washed, cut into 4-6 pieces.
- Amount of remaining ingredients and preparation according to the previous recipe.
Vegetable and mushroom salad
This salad is consumed immediately, and it can also be prepared for the winter.
- eggplant - 1-1.3 kilograms;
- champignons - 250-300 grams;
- onions - 150-160 grams;
- hot pepper - 1/3 of the pod;
- honey - 25 grams;
- bulgarian pepper - 400 grams;
- vinegar - 20 milliliters;
- soy sauce - 35 milliliters;
- Passing oil - 80 milliliters;
- garlic - 2-4 cloves;
- parsley - a bunch.
Scheme of actions:
- For nightshades, cut off the stalk, rinse, dry, cut into 1x1 cm cubes. Sprinkle with salt, let stand for half an hour. After the time has elapsed, squeeze the eggplants.
- Pepper to clear of seeds. Spicy - cut into small pieces, Bulgarian - into cubes.
- Peel the onions, cut into strips.
- Wash the mushrooms, cut into quarters.
- Fry all components separately until golden brown. Put the sautéed vegetables in a container, add chopped garlic.
- Prepare the sauce: mix vinegar, honey, soy sauce. Add finely chopped greens.
- Season the salad. Serve in half an hour. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
- For preparation for the winter: spread the vegetable mixture in clean containers, sterilize for 10 minutes, after the water boils. Close hermetically with lids. After cooling down, put in a storage place.
How and how much can you store
You can store such a vegetable snack indoors for 6 to 8 months. When stored in a cool, dark room, the shelf life is extended to one year. Store an open container with a snack in the cold for no more than 3-5 days.