Some housewives prepare parsley adjika for the winter. It is a fairly common sauce and is served with many dishes. However, before you create such a snack, you need to read the recommendations for its preparation.
Parsley Adjika - a delicious reminder of summer
Adjika, made from parsley sprigs, is considered a rather healthy snack. It contains a lot of vitamin C and other useful components that have a positive effect on human health. Most often, the dish is prepared in the Caucasus. However, housewives of other countries also often serve it to the table. If such adjika is preserved, it will be possible to eat it not only in summer, but also in winter.
What dishes are recommended to serve
Before preparing adjika, you need to figure out what it should be served for. This is a versatile appetizer that goes well with all dishes. It is served with vegetable, fish and meat garnishes.
What is required for cooking
To prepare the sauce, you will need the following components:
- Parsley. This is the main ingredient used to make adjika.
- Dill. Often added to enhance the flavor and flavor of the sauce.
- Garlic with seasoning. A few heads of garlic and seasoning are added to make the sauce more savory.
- Sweet and hot pepper. The peppercorns are added to spice up the dish.
Preparing herbs and additional ingredients
The preparation of the sauce begins with the preliminary preparation of the herbs and the rest of the ingredients. Parsley with dill and garlic are washed in water in advance to remove the dirt residues. Then the washed sprigs of greens are chopped with a knife into small pieces.
Recipes and step-by-step preparation of parsley adjika
To make a delicious sauce, you will have to familiarize yourself with the recipes for its preparation in advance.
Classic recipe in a jar
The classic recipe is prepared as follows:
- the greens are chopped with a kitchen knife;
- garlic with pepper is peeled and passed through a meat grinder;
- the mixture is mixed with chopped herbs, seasoned with sugar, salt and vinegar;
- the prepared dish is laid out in jars and placed in the refrigerator.
With horseradish leaves
A little horseradish is added to spice it up. When preparing such a sauce, perform the following steps:
- horseradish with herbs is washed, cleaned and ground in a blender;
- crushed components are mixed, covered with salt and sugar;
- vinegar is added to the composition, after which everything is transferred to jars.
When creating a garlic snack, the following sequence of actions is performed:
- garlic heads are chopped with dill, parsley and peppercorns;
- the ingredients are ground, poured into a saucepan and boiled for 5-6 minutes;
- the mixture is poured into jars.
With tomato paste
Adjika with tomato paste is popular among housewives. She prepares as follows:
- parsley sprigs are washed and dried;
- grind greens with pepper and mix with seasoning;
- tomato paste is added, after which everything is laid out in storage containers.
To prepare a horseradish snack for the winter, do the following:
- horseradish leaves and parsley are chopped and stirred with pepper;
- the composition is mixed with vinegar liquid and salted;
- the cooked adjika is poured into a container and canned.
With hot pepper
A more spicy sauce is prepared with the addition of bitter pepper. The sequence of actions when creating a dish is as follows:
- peppers with herbs are washed, dried and ground;
- the mixture is boiled and boiled for 20-35 minutes;
- the composition is salted, mixed with vinegar and canned in jars.
With bell pepper
To give adjika a sweetish flavor, bell pepper is added. Preservation is prepared as follows:
- Bulgarian peppercorns are ground together with garlic and herbs;
- the liquid mixture is poured into a saucepan and boiled;
- vinegar with salt and a spoonful of oil are added to the composition.
This is the Italian version of cooking adjika. To make a snack, parsley sprigs are ground with basil. Then seasoning with butter and garlic is added. After that, everything is mixed with a blender and poured into a glass container.
With dill and parsley
Most often, green adjika is made with the addition of parsley and dill. The greens are ground in a blender with garlic and bell pepper. Then everything is thoroughly mixed, salted and vinegar liquid is added.
The prepared snack is poured into a sterile container and canned.
Eggplants are cut into cubes and then fried in a small cauldron. Then red pepper with onions and herbs are chopped in a blender and poured into a container with eggplants. After that, everything is placed in jars, poured with vinegar and canned.
Plum fruits are cut in half, after which the seeds are cut out of them. Then the peppercorns, along with cut plums, onions and herbs, are passed through a meat grinder. The mixture is stirred with tomato juice, poured into a saucepan and warmed up for 10-20 minutes. Then the composition is salted and canned.
With plums, pears and apples
Fruits with bell pepper and parsley are chopped in a blender until smooth. The fruit and vegetable mixture is brought to a boil, salted and poured into a container.
The parsley with celery is washed out, dried and added to a blender along with green peppers, garlic and horseradish. The prepared mass is salted to taste, mixed with a small amount of vinegar and preserved.
Adjika vegetable with parsley
Parsley leaves with red peppercorns, garlic and onions are ground in a meat grinder. Then sugar with salt, oil and vinegar is added to the composition.
From parsley root
Root parsley is peeled, cut into pieces and ground in a meat grinder. Then you need to grind the bell pepper, garlic and hot pepper. After that, tomato paste with salt and vegetable oil is added.
Storage rules and duration
To keep the cooked adjika longer, it is placed in rooms with low temperatures. In refrigerators and cellars, such a snack will be stored for 2-3 years. Storage times at room temperature are shorter.
Adjika is a common appetizer that is served at the table. Before preparing it, you need to familiarize yourself with the basic recipes for making a sauce from herbs.