We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dishes from the liver, many doctors advise cooking about once a week. However, this food should be, first of all, healthy. For example, liver pancakes are tasty, but harmful because they contain a lot of fat. But you can cook a liver casserole. It turns out incredibly tasty, healthy and low-calorie.
Liver casserole of vegetables in a slow cooker
The recipe for a vegetable liver casserole is simple and versatile. This dish is suitable for children and those who are on a diet.
To prepare a liver casserole with vegetables, you will need the following components:
- beef liver;
- some cauliflower and carrots;
- a teaspoon of vegetable oil;
- you can add a little salt if you wish.
Such a casserole is prepared as follows:
- First prepare the vegetables for chopping, that is, wash them, peel and chop. Next, wash the liver, peel off the film and cut into pieces.
- Then grind all the ingredients. To do this, it is better to use a meat grinder. Then the vegetables and liver will not turn into mashed potatoes. After mixing all the components, salt them. Lubricate and put the mixture there.
- Turn on the baking mode in the multicooker and cook the dish for forty minutes. Periodically check if the casserole is ready. It may take a little less or more time. Pull out the finished casserole by inserting the wire rack and turning the bowl over.
Oven casserole with rice
Also in a slow cooker you can cook a liver casserole with rice. This is a great lunch or dinner for the family. Just mix all the ingredients and put in the oven. This recipe does not need the butter often added to such dishes. If you add carrots to it, it will be juicy.
Take the following ingredients:
- beef liver;
- vegetable oil;
- garlic, salt or spices to taste.
- Wash the casserole liver, remove the film and veins. Cut and grind it in a blender.
- Boil the rice until tender and grate the carrots. Fry the onion in oil, mix all the ingredients and squeeze the garlic.
- Put the finished mixture in a baking dish and send to the oven for half an hour. Bake the dish at a temperature of one hundred eighty degrees.
Serve the dish hot.
Chicken liver casserole with potatoes
The next recipe is a chicken liver casserole with potatoes.
- mashed potatoes;
- chicken liver;
- a little grated cheese;
- salt, pepper to taste.
This dish should be prepared as follows:
- Boil the potatoes and mash it.
- Sauté some onions and carrots in vegetable oil.
- While the ingredients are being cooked, prepare the chicken liver. Wash it, peel it and cut it into small pieces. Then pass it through a meat grinder and add to the carrots with onions.
- Fry the liver until blood leaves it.
- After frying the liver, mashed the potatoes, put all the ingredients in a baking dish. Put the mashed potatoes first. The next layer is the liver with vegetables. Finally, put some more mashed potatoes and add mayonnaise with grated cheese.
- Put the dish in the oven and cook for half an hour until a golden crust appears.
Such a casserole will be tastier if cooked from chicken liver. If you use pork or beef liver, it will be dry and not very tasty.
Zucchini and chicken liver casserole
You can cook casserole from zucchini. Despite the fact that this is a light dish, it can easily replace a full meal.
To prepare this dish you will need:
- chicken liver and eggs;
- squash of medium size;
- tomatoes - 3 pieces;
- sour cream;
- hard cheese;
- dried basil, salt, black pepper to taste.
Here is the recipe for cooking:
- First chop the onions in half rings. If desired, it can be cut into small pieces. After washing the tomatoes, cut them into large pieces. It is not necessary to clean them from the skin.
- Peel and grate the zucchini. Salt. So that they do not secrete a lot of liquid, squeeze them. Then enter the raw egg in the zucchini. Cheese also needs to be rubbed.
- Fry the chicken liver, cut it into small pieces. Lubricate the bottom of the pan with oil and place the squash. Then put a layer of tomatoes and pepper. Also salt and pepper the liver. Mix all components with sour cream, put on tomatoes and sprinkle with onions. Put grated cheese on top.
- Place the casserole in the oven and cook for one hour. Bake it until a golden crust appears.
Casserole with buckwheat, liver and vegetables
This casserole is a new way of serving an old dish.
To prepare it you will need:
To make the filling:
- stock up on the liver;
- salt and pepper.
The top layer can be prepared from sour cream and hard cheese.
This dish is prepared in the following way:
- Soak the frozen liver overnight in milk.
- Dice the onions, and grate the carrots and spasserut in vegetable oil. Add the liver to the mixture, salt, pepper and fry.
- Grind the finished liver and vegetables in the processor.
- Cook the buckwheat porridge.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and melt a little butter in a pan.
- After adding eggs with butter to buckwheat, mix all the ingredients.
- After greasing the form with oil, put buckwheat in it.
- Put a layer of liver on it.
- Lay out another layer of buckwheat, then add cheese and sour cream.
- Bake the dish in the oven until a golden crust appears.
Liver casserole in a multicooker
A casserole can be prepared from the liver by adding various ingredients. It all depends on the preferences of the hostess and her imagination.